We offer a great range of finishing options for adhesive labels. They have been designed to adapt to the technical and graphical needs of every client and product. A great amount of the materials that we use are classified as PFEC or FSC.
- Coated paper (shiny, matt, extra-matt, extra-shiny)
- Thermal paper (non-protected, partly protected or protected)
- Enological paper – specially designed for wine labels
- Colored paper
- Fluorescent paper
- Metallized and laminated
- Polypropylene (transparent, supertransparent, white) PP
- Polyethylene (white, transparent) PE
- Biodegradable films
- Polyester films (metallic, transparent, white) PET
- Holographic films
- Special components
- Suitable for frozen goods
- Suitable for food
- Suitable for wet surfaces
- Recoverable adhesives after washing
- Hot melt adhesives to be used when great adhesion is needed
- Special adhesive depending on the needs of a specific application
- Several silicon thicknesses
- Totally recyclable PP to improve the application productivity
- PET for high-speed dispensing
- Plasticized (shiny, matt, textures)
- Stamping for metallic finishing in a wide range of colors
- Die-cut or punched
- Sheets – to be used for instance in a laser printing machine
- Thermochromic ink: It changes color when exposed to changes of temperature.
- Photochromic ink: It changes color when exposed to ultraviolet light, usually from the sun or a black light, in a reversible way.
- Phosphorescent ink: It shines when in a dark environment and it charges from any source of light.
- Metallized ink: it creates impressive effects with metallized colors like gold, silver, bronze or copper.
- Special pigments: particles that create different effects such as metallized, pearl, shiny, luminescent or iridescent.